Instructions for Students
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Each chapter contains video lecture and one or more exercises.
- Watch the video to learn about the chapter topic and then complete the exercises to practice the topic.
- Before moving to next chapter, students are advised to complete all training elements (notes, video lectures, exercises, assessments etc.)
- Students must view 90% of a video to move to the next lecture otherwise course content will remain locked.
- Always click "Complete and Continue" button in the top right-hand corner of the screen once you have completed each lesson to move on to the next one.